Develop an annual budget and identify potential revenue sources. Key areas of initial need are:
- Printing Services
- Grant Exploration
Identify membership characteristics--types, fees, benefits.
To track program development, offerings, and other council activities and coalition events.
The communications subcommittee works in the development of appropriate marketing materials and branding to make GOC information recognizable and organized.
Elements for development include:
- Member Newsletter: monthly or quarterly, available on the website in a downloadable PDF format. A great way to organize news and updates on subcommittee/council news and publish successes of the group
- Resource & Material Guide: a printable, on-line compendium of green vendors and services
- Case Studies: fact sheets, photos, best practices, etc.
- News releases/media management
- Technical Training
- Other Activities: tours, etc.
- Awards & Certification
- Logo, Branding, and Print Standards